Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011, (at the Art Room) Dana will be teaching an acrylic painting class to learn to paint using a palette knife. Cost is $30.00, and includes materials. This is from 12pm to 2pm.

Our altered book group (Ink, Paper, Scissors) will NOT be meeting on Wednesday the 23rd., but will be meeting on March 1nd at 2pm.

There is an issue with this blog site, and I am trying to find another place to host this blog, with better user friendly controls. No one can post anything here, except me, and there are no options otherwise. When I find a better site, I will email everyone the new address. Apologies!

Robin

PS - In the meantime, please feel free to email me what you want to put up here and I will post it for you.

No comments: